ELIXIR OF HEALTH
Olive oil is the cornerstone of the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet, providing a rich source of monounsaturated fat.
- Fights against Heart Disease: Olive oil helps lowering levels of blood cholesterol leading to heart disease.
- Relief to Oxidative Stress: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin E, long thought to minimize cancer risk. Among plant oils, olive oil is the highest in monounsaturated fat, which doesn’t oxidize in the body, and it’s low in polyunsaturated fat, the kind that does oxidize.
- Reduction in Blood Pressure: Recent studies indicate that regular consumption of olive oil can help decrease both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Powerful against Diabetes: It has been demonstrated that a diet that is rich in olive oil, low in saturated fats, moderately rich in carbohydrates and soluble fiber from fruit, vegetables, pulses and grains is the most
effective approach for diabetics. It helps lower “bad” low-density lipoproteins while improving blood sugar control and enhances insulin sensitivity.
- Lose Weight: Although high in calories, olive oil has shown to help reduce levels of obesity and helps in weight loss.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Although the reasons are still not fully clear, recent studies have proved that people with diets containing high levels of olive oil are less likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis: A high consumption of olive oil appears to improve bone mineralization and calcification. It helps calcium absorption and so plays an important role in aiding sufferers and in preventing the onset of Osteoporosis.
- Relieves from Pain and Inflammation
- Relieves Stress
- Helps Relieve Stiffness of Neck, Shoulders and Back
- Hydrates Dry Skin
MASSAGE & RELAX
Massage of Olive Oil has numerous health benefits. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Slows Down Skin Aging
- Reduces Dandruff
- Aids Better Sleep
WITH HEALTH BENEFITS
- Balsamic vinegar contains powerful antioxidant called polyphenols which fight cell damage and boost our immune system. The antioxidant in balsamic have also the potential to protect against heart disease, cancer, and other inflammatory conditions.
- Red Wine Vinegar is free of cholesterol, fat and sodium and is full of anti-aging antioxidants. Unlike wine however, it doesn't contain alcohol, so feel free to toast your health daily! Two important ingredients in red wine vinegar that are currently being studied are acetic acid and resveratrol.
Acetic acid - an active ingredient in red wine vinegar - can reduce ghrelin levels, help to control cravings and reduce the buildup of fat within the body.
Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant found in red wine vinegar which has been shown to counter harmful effects of a high-calorie diet in mice and extend their lifespan. This has led many to speculate on whether these effects can extend to humans.
RICH SOURCE OF VITAMIN E
- Immune System: Sunflower oil is rich in vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in the body. It has been directly connected to preventing heart disease and boosting your immune system.
- Healthy Skin: Sunflower oil, rich in vitamin E is specifically related to improving skin health and regenerating cells. This means that your skin is better protected against damage from the sun, as well as the natural degradation of age that occurs when free radicals are present in the body. Antioxidants like vitamin E neutralize free radicals, keeping them from destroying or damaging healthy cells. You can see an increased reduction in scars, quicker wound healing, and a healthier natural glow to your skin. This is why sunflower oil is commonly used in cosmetic applications!
- Energy Booster: The fatty acid content in sunflower oil is also connected to energy levels in the body. Saturated fats can make you feel sluggish, while unsaturated fats, of which sunflower oil has many, can keep you feeling energized and ready to face your day!
RICH SOURCE OF VITAMIN E AND OMEGA 3
- High in Good Fats: Canola oil also contains very high levels of heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, which lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and help control blood glucose. Canola's heart-health claims are backed up by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Lowest in Bad Fats: Compared to all other vegetable oils in the market, canola oil has the lowest levels of the fats that are "bad" for human health: - Saturated fats raise the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body and have been linked to coronary heart disease. Canola oil has the lowest saturated fat level of all vegetable oils.
- Trans fats raise bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol (HDL). While all processed oils contain very small levels of trans fatty acids, canola oil is defined as zero trans fat by government regulatory authorities in North America.
- No cholesterol: Canola is free of cholesterol - a soft, waxy substance present in all parts of your body. Too much LDL or "bad" cholesterol can clog arteries and increase risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Good Source of Vitamin E: One serving of canola oil everyday will deliver about a quarter of all the vitamin E you need. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your body's fats and proteins from free radical damage. It may also help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and memory loss.